Steven M. Castellotti on Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:40:11 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Anybody using GnuCash ?

Michael Leone wrote:

> Howdy all
>
> Specifically, is anybody using GnuCash to manage a bank account -
> connect to your bank; download statements; pay bills; etc. All the stuff
> I do now, with MS Money.
>
> If so, any experiences? Problems, gotchas, "Don't try it with THIS
> bank", etc.

	I've been using GnuCash for over six months now to balance my
checkbook, but I've never tried to connect to my bank with it. I mainly
use it to keep tabs on my bank's computer information, so that I'll have
my own records if they make a mistake.

	I don't have any fancy needs, so I don't really use any fancy features.
I think if I needed anything more complex I would be more likely to rely
on Quicken+WINE.

--
Steve Castellotti
Systems Programmer