multiple seriousity on Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:20:17 -0500

[PLUG] Access and Hosting for non-profits?

Greetings,

   I am involved in a local nonprofit organization, and we have been
ramping up activity lately.

   I'm curious if any of you out there might know of an ISP who might
provide free, or low-cost high-speed access, and/or webhosting to our
organizations.  I know there are a bunch of webhosters out there that
specifically target free hosting for nonprofits and actively solicit on
the web, so I am a little more curious to hear about highspeed access
possibilities at this time.  Our last webhoster apparently only had a
six-month agreement with us and it expired, but that was before my
time.

--
msimons@slackware.com                              msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!