Earl J. Morris on Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:10:09 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Domain registrar

On Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:15:43 -0500 (EST), you wrote:

>I should renew one of my domains this evening and would prefer not to go
>with NSI again.  I have tried a couple of other registrars like
>register.com and another opensrs reseller, but I am not satisfied with

  I received the below offer today.  I have no idea whether it is worth while.

I also heard from network solutions and they are offering two years for $63.00

My first reaction was that "RegistryGlobal.com" was a scam.  But it now appears

that I need to get educated about what is available.

		Earl

************ REGISTER/RENEW YOUR DOMAIN NAME  *****************

******************* FOR ONLY $17.95 ! *************************

At RegistryGlobal.com, you will be able to register (or renew
an existing) domain name for only $17.95 per year.  This fee
includes all Internic and registry fees which means that you
do not have to pay Network Solutions anything anymore.  In
addition to, you will also receive the following free:

- FREE Domain Name Search
- FREE Primary & Secondary DNS
- FREE Unlimited Domain Parking
- FREE "Under Construction" Page!

Most registrars or ISPs usually charge US$50 or more for these
services on top of the registration fee.  There are no hidden
charges. No gimmicks. No tricks. No surprises.  More than 100,000
names have already been registered through us.  To register or to
check if your domain is available,
go to http://www.RegistryGlobal.com today.