Michelle Weber on Thu, 8 Mar 2001 23:50:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Domain registrar

Ummmm. but if you look at ns1.dotster.com it's running Linux....
Though I don't know why you would discriminate a company based on the
server os of its website when the main product its offering is running a
different server os. They are just using different os's better suited to
the particular tasks they've assigned them to!
Plus they're only 15 bucks a year even without a special anyway.

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu