Kevin Brosius on Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:10:18 -0500

[PLUG] Open source mail archive / search solutions for web?

Does anyone know of a good mail archive with search capabilites that is
web enabled?  Something easier than rolling my own Apache/DB system?  I
like what deja and geocrawler offer, but they aren't freely available.
It would also be nice to have the option of running some private
archives, or I'd just point the lists to geocrawler...

--
Kevin Brosius