Gerald Neale on Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:25:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] South Jersey Linux User's Group alive and well.

--- Nicholas Vettese <pluglist@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Actually they are all different groups.
> I believe the first one is defunct.  One of their
> guys is with our group.
> The second one is the group I started, and the third
> one is one I helped
> start, but left because I wanted to work on
> certification.
Actually I think you are giving your self too much
credit Nick. I don't remember you helping out too much
in the initial stages of the SJLUG that I organize. I
do, however, remember you not showing up for a talk on
the Linux filesystem without calling beforehand or
responding to emails for about a week. Thanks to other
members we improvised and had a great meeting so I'm
not sore.
Jerry