Nicholas Vettese on Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:26:40 -0500

Re: [PLUG] South Jersey Linux User's Group alive and well.

If you remember correctly, I had many emails from interested people that I brought to the group. You had no way of getting in touch with people to let them know. I had my name out there, and people were contacting me. Remember, you contacted me, and I brought many of the people in the beginning. I am not sore either, because the group is heading in a great direction, we have some excellent sponsorship, and the group has been doubling in size. I apologized for missing that meeting because some work issues came up, and after that I was having problems making the meetings, which I did let you know for a while. I would rather stop this debate on PLUG's list, since it has nothing to do with their group.
Nicholas Vettese
South jersey Linux User's Group
nick@happyduck.org

From: Gerald Neale <jesran@yahoo.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] South Jersey Linux User's Group alive and well.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:28:47 -0800 (PST)

--- Nicholas Vettese <pluglist@hotmail.com> wrote: > Actually they are all different groups. > I believe the first one is defunct. One of their > guys is with our group. > The second one is the group I started, and the third > one is one I helped > start, but left because I wanted to work on > certification. Actually I think you are giving your self too much credit Nick. I don't remember you helping out too much in the initial stages of the SJLUG that I organize. I do, however, remember you not showing up for a talk on the Linux filesystem without calling beforehand or responding to emails for about a week. Thanks to other members we improvised and had a great meeting so I'm not sore. Jerry

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/