plug-announce-admin on Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:50:21 -0500

[PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]April Meeting - PCC wants to start charging in May

The April Meeting will be held in the same room as the March meeting - room
104 at the convention center.

After the April meeting, the convention center wants to start charging us
$300 per meeting.  We lost a person who was getting us the free space.

At the number of attendees we had last meeting - 40, that's $7.50 per
person.

4/4/2001
Java Programming on Linux
Chris Shank

5/2/2001
Linux Kernel v2.4
Alan Willis

6/6/2001
e-smith server and gateway distribution
Kirrily Skud Robert

7/11/2001
"Coexisting with the Evil Empire - or how run Windows applications in Linux"
Leonard Rosenthol & Michael Leone

The April meeting will be held from about 7pm-9pm, at the Pennsylvania
Convention center, room 104 (http://www.paconvention.com).

More information is available on the PLUG meetings page:
http://www.PhillyLinux.org/meetings.html

--
Darxus@ChaosReigns.com