Bill Jonas on Sun, 1 Apr 2001 23:20:17 -0400

[PLUG] Computer shows

Apparently, from a couple other posts, there was a computer show this
weekend.  There are supposed to be a couple more next months, from what
I've seen from a web site and somebody's post here.

Is there a site or a mailing list which lists or notifies of computer
shows in this area?  If there is, I'd be much appreciative of the info.
(I'm starting to shop around now for components for a new machine.)

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin