Darxus on Mon, 2 Apr 2001 03:50:18 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Computer shows

On 04/01, Bill Jonas wrote:
> Is there a site or a mailing list which lists or notifies of computer
> shows in this area?  If there is, I'd be much appreciative of the info.

I did a google.com search on philadelphia computer shows.
The first hit was the Philadelphia Area Computer Society OS/2
SIG's site (www.phillyos2.org), which had links to 3 entities
that hold computer shows in the philly area, which I've added to
http://www.phillylinux.org/sites.html ("Related Websites" from the
main page).

http://www.pcshow.com KGP Productions
http://www.marketpro.com MarketPro
http://www.tri-statefairs.com TriState Computer Fairs

Dunno how useful their content is, but it should be a good start.  Will
hopefully dig more later.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com