Beldon on Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:40:13 -0400

[PLUG] Meeting space!

I have found someone who says he is interested in attending meetings and will
be our "sponsor" at CIGNA after I'm gone.  He also thinks he can find some
others who would be interested as well, so he's not the only one.

His name is James Gerber and until a few weeks ago he worked in Voorhees,
like I do.  He transferred to a position based in Philly at TLP and a friend
of mine suggested him as a possible.  So I called and he said he'd be
interested.

I'll get more details as they become available (i.e. who else will be
contacts).  He won't be at this week's meeting (I don't think) but we should
see him at the next one.  At any rate, he's cool for after July's meeting.
I'll get him in touch with Chris and Darxus off-line just so he has points of
contact within the group.

--
For translation:  http://www.kluge.net/ungeek.html