Darxus on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:40:15 -0400

[PLUG] does anyone think my not attending tonights meeting would cause the end of the world ?

I don't think I'll be showing up tonight.  Mostly because I didn't manage
to get up really early thismorning.

I've contacted....

Chris Shank <cshank@mbcnet.com>, to make sure he's ready for his
presentation,

Andrew White, about an internet connection for tonight,

CJF, to make sure he has the PLUG laptop ready for Chris Shank for his
presentation,

And Joseph B. Welsh <JWelsh@ConsecoDirect.com> offered to bring a
projector.

So.. everything should be set.

Somebody please count the number of people that show up tonight.  I have
that data for the past year, I'd hate to have a gap.

Oh, and somebody should bring a printout of
http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html to announce the upcoming topics,
and ask for more presenters.  It should also be announced that we're moving
to CIGNA next month, thanks again to Tony Dominello <beldon@speakeasy.org>.

And please push your chairs in :)

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com