Michael Leone on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:24:33 -0400

Re: [PLUG] does anyone think my not attending tonights meeting would cause the end of the world ?

On 04 Apr 2001 16:28:23 -0400, Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I don't think I'll be showing up tonight.  Mostly because I didn't manage
> to get up really early thismorning.
>

> I've contacted....
>
> Chris Shank <cshank@mbcnet.com>, to make sure he's ready for his
> presentation,
>
> Andrew White, about an internet connection for tonight,
>
> CJF, to make sure he has the PLUG laptop ready for Chris Shank for his
> presentation,

Chris isn't going to be there tonight, tho, so the question of laptop
might still be up in the air ...

> Somebody please count the number of people that show up tonight.  I have
> that data for the past year, I'd hate to have a gap.

I remember how to count ... :-)

> Oh, and somebody should bring a printout of
> http://www.phillylinux.org/meetings.html to announce the upcoming topics,
> and ask for more presenters.  It should also be announced that we're moving
> to CIGNA next month, thanks again to Tony Dominello <beldon@speakeasy.org>.
>
> And please push your chairs in :)
>
> --
> http://www.ChaosReigns.com

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats