Darxus on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:27:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] does anyone think my not attending tonights meeting would cause the end of the world ?

On 04/04, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 03:02:20PM -0400, Chris Fearnley wrote:
> > My annual "welcome to spring" head cold has hit just in time for
> > tonight's meeting.
> >
> > I think I'll stay home to rest.
>
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 04:28:23PM -0400, Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:
> > CJF, to make sure he has the PLUG laptop ready for Chris Shank for his
> > presentation,
>
> Does anyone else see a potential problem here?

When I talked to Chris Shank, the presenter, I suggested that he prepair
for the possibility of not being able to do the presentation on a computer,
and he said he was planning to do that.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com