B. on Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:27:49 -0400

Re: [PLUG] does anyone think my not attending tonights meeting would cause the end of the world ?

Hopefully not

I'll bring the projector andjust in case I'll bring my Linux notebook.

If he has his presentation on Disk or cd we will be

so we should be ok If he doesn't have the PLUG Notebook.

Joe Welsh