MaD dUCK on Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:27:30 -0400

[PLUG] looking for modem/sound card

okay, i hope this is not too inappropriate...

does anyone of you guys have a spare PCI 56k modem or PCI soundcard,
linux compatible, that you'd be willing to sell to me? i am looking
for something basic and don't have the money to buy the new stuff. and
i hate ebay, so i figure asking doesn't hurt.

please don't flame me. i apologize up front if this message annoys
you.

thanks

stay the patient course.
of little worth is your ire.