Mental on Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:33:57 -0400

Re: [PLUG] JRE suggestions?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 11:26:42AM -0400, Bill Jonas wrote:
> I agree with everything you said.  I was actually just referring to the
> JRE (for the time being).  I agree that knowing Java can increase the
> amount of money one can stand to make.  And I don't intended to debate the
> lack of source, I was just curious if there are any that *do* come with
> source.

If there are, they're probably old. However, the jdk comes with a bunch of
sample programs. So on that level, yes there's code to learn from.

--
Mental

<HumpasaurusRex> dinosarus had brains the size of walnuts, but w33n0rs the
size of cars. They survived for millions of years.
Coincidence? I think not...