Michael C. Toren on Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:12:42 -0400

Re: [PLUG] register .edu?

> Does anyone on the list know how to register a .edu domain name?  I'm on
> the board of a public k-12 charter school, and I'd like to know if we
> qualify.

I think you're going to have trouble registering a .edu for a k-12 school;
the recent requirement has been that the organization must be a four year
degree-granting college or university.  You can ofcourse register a .org,
or a something in the .k12.pa.us hierarchy.

Good luck,

-mct