Edmund Goppelt on Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:50:05 -0400

[PLUG] Backup options?

My CD-RW drive has died and I find myself once again trying to find a
backup solution for my home network which is both inexpensive and
reliable.  There are some things that I don't like about CD-RW--the
capacity of the media is small and the drives themselves have proved
to be less reliable than I would like--so I'd like to see if I can do
better this time.

How do you handle your backup needs?  What options are available out
there to back up around 15-20 GB of info?

--

Ed Goppelt