Michael Leone on Tue, 1 May 2001 15:37:04 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]May PLUG meeting next wednesday

> > You might wanna change this entry on that page, tho - "FREE - Everyone
with
> > an interest in Linux is welcome to just show up.", since we can't just
show
> > up with no advance notice at CIGNA-hosted meetings.
>
> Very good call.  Changed it.  How do you like the current wording ?

Works for me; I think that's explicit enough. I know we haven't done a
keysigning in the last couple months; might not be a bad idea to repost your
keysigning invitation and instructions, too.

I know how much you like keysignings. :-)