Kevin Brosius on Thu, 10 May 2001 14:23:00 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DirectTV DSL Service...any thoughts?

Charles Stack wrote:

> Received a deal in the mail the other day for ADSL service from DirectTV
> (same as the telocity folks).  604/128, static IP, no annual contract, 5
> e-mail accounts, and really no restrictions on what you do with your
> account...for $49.95.
>
> Does anybody know a better deal that includes a static ip or have thoughts
> on DirectTV's DSL service?
>
> Charles

Did you go and read their Terms Of Service on the web site?  They may
have restrictions not listed in the glossy ad.  I received the offer
also, but haven't read any more than what's in the mailer.  Sounds very
reasonable, although I assume they are still using Verizon (at least in
my area.)

--
Kevin Brosius