drexel on Thu, 24 May 2001 12:00:04 -0400

RE: [PLUG] newbies guide to java?

Ummm

I want to learn the stuff that is used with web design

I understand that it is a programming language as well... but I only want to
learn basic web applications of it.

I dont program and I have no interest in learnign to program.  I do more
then enough things and I have enough "hats" as is.

But I do have an interest in learning how to make web pages "look cooler"  I
wanted to learn how do some frames and the like.  I played around with
frames and I got lost.... and I learn better from a book I can hold in my
hand as opposed to a webpage.

I hope that clarifies what I need a bit

Later

Anthony