Michael C. Toren on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:50:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Projector for June meeting?

> > > Anybody have one they can bring instead, presuming that she wants one?
> >
> > She does want one.  I don't believe anybody else has offered.
>
> Is there one in the auditorium she could use?

Not that I saw when I was there earlier this week (although there is a very
large pull-down screen), and Netaxs doesn't own a VGA one.  If anyone has one
they could bring, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

-mct