Bill Jonas on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:00:07 -0400

Re: [PLUG] [PLUG-Announce]Today's PLUG meeting

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 12:11:45AM -0400, plug-announce-admin@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:
> Directions by car from center city:

Also, for those in the western suburbs, directions for getting there
from 476, heading north:

Take Exit 7A (the first exit after the interchange with 76); you'll have
no choice but to make a right turn.  At the very first light, you'll
find a gas station and two cross streets, Chemical Road and North Lane.
Make a soft right onto North Lane.  Travel 1-2 miles on North Lane; just
before the second light on this road, you will find Lee Park on your
right.  Park and enter as per the directions from Center City.

In fact, those coming from Center City could take this route as well.
Or just use Yahoo! Maps.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin