k hill on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:50:06 -0400

[PLUG] Plug takes over the R6!

hello fellow car haters,

I will be boarding the R6 at the Suburban Station at 6:02. It leaves
30th street at 5:57. I no longer have pink hair because I am
interviewing for new jobs (now accepting offers!). I have brownish hair,
and silver rectangular glasses. Oh, and a couple of facial piercings.
(which can come out for all those job offers!) I will wear a penguin
[power pin on my shirt so you may locate me more easily. Feel free to
join me and my SO as we travel to SPring Mill in lavish luxury for only
6.50 round trip! We can talk, read, and need not worry about danger
beyond running for the train!

Here, you can find your stop information.

http://www.septa.com/schedule.cgi?route=r6n&day=1

kristin

p.s. if you would like to join me, let me know so I know to look for
people and not look like I need better medication!