Dave Turner on Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:50:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Plug takes over the R6!

k hill wrote:

> hello fellow car haters,
>
> I will be boarding the R6 at the Suburban Station at 6:02. It leaves
> 30th street at 5:57. I no longer have pink hair because I am
> interviewing for new jobs (now accepting offers!). I have brownish hair,
> and silver rectangular glasses. Oh, and a couple of facial piercings.
> (which can come out for all those job offers!) I will wear a penguin
> [power pin on my shirt so you may locate me more easily. Feel free to
> join me and my SO as we travel to SPring Mill in lavish luxury for only
> 6.50 round trip! We can talk, read, and need not worry about danger
> beyond running for the train!
>
> Here, you can find your stop information.
>
> http://www.septa.com/schedule.cgi?route=r6n&day=1
>
> kristin
>
> p.s. if you would like to join me, let me know so I know to look for
> people and not look like I need better medication!

Price correction:
s/6.50/8.00/

It's peak, in zone 3, so it's 4.00 each way.  I will be there, getting
on at Market East - I'll look for you on the train, and if I don't see
you there, I'll catch you at Spring Mill Station.

--
-Dave Turner                                Stalk me:  (215)-545-2859