William Shank on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:10:07 -0400

[PLUG] Help! Mailing List Server Needed!

I'm in a jam and need some software. Does anyone know of a decent free bulk
email program that would integrate with java &/or oracle? I need to set up a
newsletter mailing list for various newsletters. I'd prefer a java based
solution but I'll look into anything. Any help is appreciated. Oh yeah, it
need to run on solaris as well as linux.

thanks everybody,

Chris