multiple seriousity on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:00:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

> > IQ Group nolonger exists. Found and originally hosted by Chris McDonough.
> > NO longer exists?? You mean they went out of business?? I thought you just
> They closed their doors Friday, March 30th 2001.
>
> The other problem was that I left, due to concern about the company's
> financial condition.  My concern was proved justified.

And, you can thank PLUG for this.  Thanks PLUG, another company
destroyed! :D

And, thanks IQ Group, for the delicious sandwiches and beverages, must've
cost you a fortune! YUM YUM! <rubs tummy>

Little did they know, our evil plan; to eat them out of house and home! :D

--
ms <grin>