Darxus on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:20:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] need more meeting location options

On 06/25, multiple seriousity wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 Darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> > I'm compiling information on potential meeting locations here:
> > http://www.PhillyLinux.org/locations.html
>
> IQ Group nolonger exists. Found and originally hosted by Chris McDonough.
> Used: Oct 1999 - Oct 2000
>
> NO longer exists?? You mean they went out of business?? I thought you just
> went off and got a new job and we didn't have another host there (plus it
> was getting cramped.)

They closed their doors Friday, March 30th 2001.

The only reason publicly given for plug's relocation from IQ to CIGNA was
insufficient space, in an attempt at being descrete.

The other problem was that I left, due to concern about the company's
financial condition.  My concern was proved justified.

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com