Beldon Dominello on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 20:50:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Searching for webhosting nirvana...

A friend of mine uses drak.net for sites which she designs.  They offer up to
10G throughput for $70.00/month.  Terms are here:

http://www.drak.net/services.html

They also show system stats and uptime here:

http://www.drak.net/system.html

They run Linux but support FrontPage extensions ("reluctantly" as their site
says).

Anyway, they're openly Pagan-run, so I doubt they have moral issues with
nudity.

BTW-- as for the nudity issue, take a look at http://www.nerve.com.  There's
plenty of nudity to be had (it's an unabashedly literate smut site), but
there are no warnings, no click-throughs, and no fscking pop-up ads!  My
simple point is that not every site which has nudity isn't required to ward
off invaders.

Anyway, I highly recommend them.  My wife's business will be using them soon.

--
It is amusing that a virtue is made of the vice of chastity; and it's a
pretty odd sort of chastity at that, which leads men straight into the