Kyle R . Burton on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:40:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Searching for webhosting nirvana...

> If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.  I saw Powweb hosting
> the other day, and they sounded like they had a good deal, but do not
> allow adult content.  And I have been very happy with LinuxWebHost, but
> since they do not allow "adult" material and that their plans are too
> costly for high traffic sites, I need to switch.

Try Data Realms - serve.com

They've had employees attend PLUG meetings before - and they've even
hired from PLUG membership before.

I don't think they have isseus with content.  Check with them before
dismissing them based on your bandwidth needs.

   Of course power tools and alcohol don't mix.  Everyone knows power tools
   aren't soluble in alcohol...      -- Crazy Nigel