The Hornbergers on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:30:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] X Window Smart Terminal?

Linux Journal (February 2001 Page 86) had a story on the "InterNIC"
computer.  It's a 266MHz Pentium set up to boot a Linux distro from
cdrom.  It has ethernet, 56K modem, USB, etc. built in.  The units are
~$200 w/o monitor.  It's real easy to set them up as a LTSP terminal.

HTH,
Tom