Bob Razler on Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:09:01 -0400

RE: [PLUG] SuSE 7.1 Issues

K:

	I solved the LI issue buy using individual disks.

	My disks never change ID numbers now.  That's what is bugging
me.  As far as the Linux disk knows, it's the only disk on the system
since I only connect it when I want to boot into Linux.  That is why the
last error is so confusing.  Nothing changed between boots; it's just
dumping me back to the logon screen for every user except root.

	As far as my configuration, I let SuSE partition the drive (3
partitions).

Bob