gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:40:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] ssh / scp vs rsync weirdness

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 08:28:16AM -0400, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> openssh on one end, ssh 1.2.27 on the other. Hmm, maybe I should
> switching to openssh on both. I'd rather use the GPL one on principle,
> anyway.

Minor nit: OpenSSH is definitely NOT under the GPL, but under the
new-style BSD license.

Militant supporters of each license, as well as the nebulous "free
software" and "open source" concepts are liable to jump down your
throat for making such a horrendous transgression.

;^>

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net