Tony Dominello on Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:20:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] IP Masquerade on kernel 2.4: "netstat -M" fails

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:

> On Sunday July 08, 2001 3:12 pm, you wrote:
> 2.4.x i suppose to have a whole new set of utils to make firewall management
> a breeze, but the lack of consistant docs made me stick with BSD.  I figure
> by the time 2.4.18 is out the docs will be there and all of the race
> condidtions will be fixed in the firewall code....

IBM has a tutorial that is both online and downloadable (via PDF).  There is
free registration required for access, but IBM developer works is a pretty cool
thing to register for.  They have also have a digest of tutorials and
whitepapers they e-mail every week-- topics include JAVA, XML, and of course
Linux.

---
"One by one the penguins steal my sanity"