Michael Bevilacqua on Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:26:13 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Comcast@Home?

I use Comcast@Home and have had troubles with outbound MX Record Lookups
via Sendmail's resolver.  The first time I was able to get this to work
was about three weeks back when from the suggestion of my friends I set
the smart relay in the sendmail.cf to a box outside the Comcast Net. This
worked until just a few days ago where I cannot get outbound again.  My
question is - has anyone else had this trouble on the Willow Grove router?
On any router?  Or is it a bug with Sendmail?

Regards,

Michael Bevilacqua

   13

   \