multiple seriousity on Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:40:08 -0400

Re: [PLUG] please comment on my new computer specs

> Looks like I'm finally building a new box to replace my p2 233/128mb box.
> I haven't been keeping up on hardware, but I've gotten some input from
> friends.  I would really appreciate input on this system - I'll probably
> order everything tomorrow.

Rule #1) If it makes them drool when you talk about it, it's cool.

Rule #2) If they ask what you're doing with your old system, then they'll
drool at anything.

On that note... <drool> "Sooooo, What are you doing with your old system?"

[On the other hand, if you're ordering everything 'tomorrow'.. then thats
not much time to comment.. maybe rule #3) if you actually want peoples
opinions, you'll give them time to warm-up their brains.. 8)]

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!