Brad Molnar on Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:50:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] more meetings ?

I actually like the idea of meeting at Netaxs if only because it is closer
and more convienient for me.  I know this is a bit selfish, but,
Conshohocken is a lot closer to my home, work, and school than Philly.
But, I could also see this cutting into the membership -- 25 people to the
philly meeting, 20 or so to the Netaxs one, you see where this is going.

This is just my $.02, but, it is also something to think about (cause I
could see myself skipping some of the philly ones in favor of the Netaxs
ones).

But, I am just rambling now.

-Brad