John Beck on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:21:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Configuring Mutt or another email program

Bill,

You're right -using Netscape would definitely be much easier for me to set up
/ use.  My only questions is, can GnuPg/PgP still be used with Netscape?  I
just downloaded and installed the GnuPg program this afternoon, and sent
Darxus my key and he was able to post it the keyserver for me.  Was that all
in vain?  :-)  Please excuse the ignorance if its blatently obvious, but I am
still learning as I go with most of this stuff, including the GnuPg program!

Thanks!