Darxus on Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:50:08 -0400

[PLUG] Fwd: Hosting a meeting and presenting

----- Forwarded message from Steve Johnston <johnston@realmedia.com> -----

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:49:14 -0400
From: "Steve Johnston" <johnston@realmedia.com>
To: <darxus@chaosreigns.com>
Subject: Hosting a meeting and presenting

Hello Darxus!

My colleague and I attended your last meeting and enjoyed it very much.
Unfortunately we were not able to go out with everyone afterwards, but we
will next time.  I know that we are new to the group, but I wanted to ask
you about hosting a meeting and or event.  The company we work for is an
Internet advertising technology and services company and were work with a
number of high profile clients that use Linux.  We are currently working on
a number of technical case studies with some of our clients and were
wondering if you thought the group might be interested in us presenting one.

What we are working on is a case study focusing upon how a specific client
has implemented our software within their infrastructure and how this has
benefited their business from a performance and maintenance standpoint.  Our
software is an Internet ad serving technology and is used by more than 2000
Web sites world wide. I am not sure what case study would be ready to
present, but we have several whose names you would recognize that might be
of interest.  My thought is that it would be more targeted towards more
experienced Linux Users, but newer users would also get some insight as to
the types of large and successful commercial companies that are using Linux
for business.

Please let me know if you think this would be of interest and who else I
should speak to put this together. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you
at the next meeting.

Steve Johnston
Real Media
Technology Group
580 Virginia Drive, 2nd Floor
Fort Washington, PA 19034
www.realmedia.com
johnston@realmedia.com
P: 215-654-8376 ext. 567
F: 215-591-0704

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real Media is a PubliGroupe company - the largest and
oldest media services organization in the world.
Real Media provides marketing solutions to the digital
advertising industry through state of the art technology,
maximizing brand value by protecting audience information.
Real Media's customers include Bloomberg, Weather.com,
New York Times Digital, U.S. News & World Report,
GOLFONLINE, Investors.com, Forbes, USA Today and mp3.com.
For more information please visit www.realmedia.com.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.ChaosReigns.com