gabriel rosenkoetter on Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:50:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Happy SA's day!

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 01:23:23PM -0400, adam wrote:
> Well, then I guess we need a unixsysadminsday.com
> if you had been able to read the site, you would
> have seen that this one was sort of "non-denominational"
> even including MS exchange admins.

Yeah, but it seems just a bit wrong, considering their "Best Viewed
in Any Browser" button down at the bottom of the page, and
considering there's ONLY ONE FRAME.

I'm bitching not about the site being hosted on IIS, but rather
about the stupid htmlisms. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough the
first time. (I figured it would be seeing as (a) graphical--and
frame-cognizant--web browsers work fine on Unix like operating
systems and (b) lynx works just fine on Windows and MacOS.)

--
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net