Pete Foley on Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:20:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Happy SA's day!

That is because it is a NameZero domain.  They load your page in a
frame so they can put an ad in a frame at the bottom of your page.
But even if you buy the domain, as long as you are using their name
servers, they still load you page in a frame, even though an ad is
not displayed.  It kinda sucks, but until you move your domain to
another name server, you have to deal.

-Pete

Thus spake gabriel rosenkoetter on Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 11:15:51PM -0400: