Arthur Alexion on Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:20:05 -0400

Re: [PLUG] LUG and newbies

John,

As a reletive newbie (have been using Linux for about 6 months, without
guidance, hence, I've only learned what I had to, or what I accidentally
bumped into), I would really welcome this and would volunteer to assist
with the newbie perspective.  Let me know if this goes anywhere, and how
I can help.

Art

On 7/26/2001, 8:55:40 PM, John Beck <jbeck@jbwd.net> wrote regarding [PLUG]
LUG and newbies: