multiple seriousity on Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:10:05 -0400

[PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?

Greetings,

  Welp I'm finally probably going the DSL route... that is, if the company
doesn't shut down first.  I'm wondering if any of y'all could point me to
a good list-of-questions-to-ask... you know, all those nice technical
questions that I _should_ know the answer to.

Right now the companies I'm thinking of are Rhythms (?DLEC: facilities
people) [currently in backruptcy -- what fun!!!] and DSLi (ISP)

But, the price they are offering me is pretty damned good (it's a little
bit better than their standard price)... unless anybody here wants a
chance to compete with them and capture my business? :P

Thanks

P.S. Oh, BTW, might any of you have any extra line filters or splitters?

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!