Mike Taylor on Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:40:05 -0400

[PLUG] Sendmail Configuration....help

Hi,
   I am struggling with the sendmail.cfg file.  The version 8.11.2 that is included with RedHat 7.1.  I have a POP server installed, and I am get no errors when I check it with my client, but I am not able to pass mail through the system.  You can send mail from Sendmail itself.  But it will not allow me to pass any through sending or receiving.  I do have virtual hosts set up and have configured the aliases as per the instructions.  I am willing to pay for a tutorial if someone has the time.
Mike