Pete Foley on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 01:07:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?

I use Speakeasy also (for about 1.5 years now) and they rule.  I
have never had any problems with them.  Sure, there have been little
outages here and there for about 15 mins (less than 10 that I have
noticed over the last year and a half), but compared to some of the
stories that I have heard about DSL this is nothing.  I actually
just upped my service to 1.5/384.  It is so sweet.  Speakeasy may be
a bit more that some other DSL providers, but they are worth every
penny IMHO.

-Pete

Thus spake Tony Dominello on Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 04:19:04PM -0700:

Pete Foley (pete@lynchman.net)
http://www.lynchman.net