Bill Jonas on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:00:23 -0400

Re: [PLUG] home dns notes

On Wed, Aug 08, 2001 at 08:02:39PM -0400, aab@drexel.edu wrote:
> Should be relatively easy to pull off.

It'd be even easier to tell the internal nameserver it's authoritative
for home.purple.com only.  Requests to purple.com would get looked up at
the external nameservers.

"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others,  we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously."          -- Benjamin Franklin