Arthur Alexion on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:35:19 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?

Is RCN and RCNi one and the same?  If so, I wouldn?t get too excited
about them.  RCNi really gave a couple organizations that I was helping
-- former libertynet.org customers -- the shaft when they took libertynet
over.

On 8/9/01, 3:39:32 AM, multiple seriousity <msimons@slackware.com> wrote
regarding Re: [PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?: