multiple seriousity on Thu, 9 Aug 2001 03:40:46 -0400

Re: [PLUG] DSL: Questions to ask?

On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> And, as I said elsewhere, if you're in the Philly area and set on
> going the cable route, I strongly recommend taking a look at RCN. If
> only because they're not Comcast (whose level of customer service is
> apallingly bad).

Philly AREA!!!
Philadelphia AREA!!!

Arrrrgghh...  They are not coming into Philadelphia itself. :( 'comcast
country' they had a recent attempt.. but got shut out, and quit too
easily.

Southeast PA area, MAYBE, but NOT Philadelphia Area! :( grrrrrr...

I *so* want them to come into philly.

:'(

BTW, if any of you getting your cable modem setup soon... I have an extra
cable modem (brand new) that I will sell or trade.. drop me an email

--
ms