multiple seriousity on Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:00:08 -0400

[PLUG] Picnic Help:Directions page, directions

Greetings,

   As I mentioned in the previous message (I should have changed the
subject from virus scanners) I need various forms of help with the
picnic/bbq... most immediate of which is map urls, directions, and
re-coding of the page...

rather than sending the directions.inc file to the list (it's 40k, as it
currently sits.. with a lot of the california directions not-removed
yet.), I will send it to anybody who requests it.  I will send you: basic
directions, as I have them now, and the directions.inc file (it's written
in PHP, although you dont need to know php to re-code it, I don't know php
and I've been re-working the other pages from their original west-coast
form.. it's pretty straight forward.  I'm just lagging on this part of
it.) I've left a number of the california-directions structures in there,
currently, mainly cause 1) to remind me (or whoever else helps) to write
up similar from-rail/airport/other routes directions, and to get proper
map URLs, etc.. also cause I didn't wanna slag anything and leave too many
end-tags where there were no beginning tags, etc... so I was deleteing
slowly, and this is the last page I started to work on.

<yawn> any takers? thanks..

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
http://www.slackware.com/~msimons to be constantly created again a home!